Vincent Vanhoucke, Principal Scientist at Google and technical lead in the Google Brain team, has teamed with Udacity to offer a free three month intermediate level Deep-Learning course. Register here.
Mastering deep learning accordingly positions you at the very forefront of one of the most promising, innovative, and influential emergent technologies, and opens up tremendous new career opportunities. For Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and students in a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence curriculum, this represents a rarefied opportunity to enhance your Machine Learning portfolio with an advanced, yet broadly applicable, collection of vital techniques.
This is an intermediate to advanced level course. Prior to taking this course, and in addition to the prerequisites and requirements outlined for the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program, you should possess the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience (preferably in Python)
- Git and GitHub experience (assignment code is in a GitHub repo)
- Basic machine learning knowledge (especially supervised learning)
- Basic statistics knowledge (mean, variance, standard deviation, etc.)
- Linear algebra (vectors, matrices, etc.)
- Calculus (differentiation, integration, partial derivatives, etc.)