Amazon is offering a free Kindle edition of the book, “Optimizing HPC Applications with Intel Cluster Tools” by Alexander Supalov, Andrey Semin, Michael Klemm, and Christopher Dahnken.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Bronis de Supinski, CTO, Livermore Computing, LLNL
- Chapter 1: No Time to Read this Book?
- Chapter 2: Overview of Platform Architectures
- Chapter 3: Top-Down Software Optimization
- Chapter 4: Addressing System Bottlenecks
- Chapter 5: Addressing Application Bottlenecks: Distributed Memory
- Chapter 6: Addressing Application Bottlenecks: Shared Memory
- Chapter 7: Addressing Application Bottlenecks: Microarchitecture
- Chapter 8: Application Design Considerations