MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 now provides implementations for MAGMA’s one-sided (LU, QR, and Cholesky) and two-sided (Hessenberg, bi- and tridiagonal reductions) dense matrix factorizations, as well as linear and eigenproblem solver for Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors.
- Added orthogonal transformations routines
- Added SVD routine using divide and conquer algorithm
- Performance optimizations for the two-sided factorizations
(reductions to bidiagonal, tridiagonal, and upper Hessenberg)
- Added zscal, hemv for CPU, copy functions
- Added LDLt without pivoting
- Added hybrid solver for symmetric indefinite problems using the Bunch-Kaufman diagonal pivoting method