NVIDIA is providing a free, interactive, online OpenACC course starting on October 1, 2015. The course is made up of four instructor-led classes that include interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, and live office hours with the instructors. Register here!
Classes start at 9am PT on Thursdays and “Office Hours” are 9AM PT on Tuesdays. All sessions will be recorded for later viewing.
- 10/1 Class #1 – Introduction to OpenACC on x86 CPU and GPU (1 hour including Q&A)
- 10/6 Office Hours for Class #1 (1 hour of Q&A)
- 10/15 Class #2 – Profiling and Parallelizing with the OpenACC Toolkit (1 hour including Q&A)
- 10/20 Office Hours for Class #2 (1 hour of Q&A)
- 10/29 Class #3 – Expressing Data Locality and Optimizations with OpenACC (1 hour including Q&A)
- 11/3 Office Hours for Class #3 (1 hour of Q&A)
- 11/12 Class #4 – Advanced OpenACC Techniques: Interoperability, MPI, and Pipelining (1 hour including Q&A)
- 11/24 Office Hours for Class #4 (1 hour of Q&A)