Register early for Supercomputing 2014 in New Orleans and save up to $275. View the Technical Program online (and register for our tutorial!) The Technical Program fee includes admission to all conference sessions, exhibits, the Monday night Exhibits opening event, Thursday night event, and one copy of the SC14 proceedings. Click here to view the grid showing access to sessions by registration category.
Here are the possible ways to register:
- Conference attendees, click here to register.
- Exhibitor Booth Management, click here to register.
- Media Professionals: Click to request press credentials.
- Requests are subject to approval of the Media Chair and verification information provided, click here to register.
- Registered Press, click here to view a list of registered press.
See what is available:
- View the grid showing access to sessions by registration category.
- Click here to view the Technical Program Schedule.
Read the interview with Jack Dongarra, “SC14 and the Future of Computing: a Q&A with computing pioneer Jack Dongarra“.
Access Xsede Intel and NVIDIA Resources
Don’t forget to register for our full-day tutorial on Sunday November 16.
|8:30AM – 5:00PM||Tutorials||From “Hello World” to Exascale Using x86, GPUs and Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors||From “Hello World” to Exascale Using x86, GPUs and Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors||Robert M. Farber||396|
We are excited that our Xsede Educational allotment was approved so students will be able to run on the TACC Stampede (Intel Xeon Phi) and Maverik (NVIDIA GPU) compute clusters. Many thanks to TACC and Xsede!