- Register to learn about using R – and Intel Xeon Phi accelerated R – in your HPC applications via this TACC webcast. For more information about accelerated R see the pdf of the TACC presentation, “High-Performance R“. This workshop will introduce participants to data intensive computing using R on Stampede. Prior experience with R is necessary in order to benefit from the material provided in the afternoon.
- Registration open date: 01/28/2015 13:32 CST
- Registration close date: 02/13/2015 17:00 CST
- Class size restriction: 175 registrants
- Contact: Jason Allison
- Contact phone: 512-475-9238
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Introduction to TACC resources for data analysis (lecture)
- R GUI/Rstudio and getting started with R on Stampede (lecture/lab)
- Basic R features and examples. (lecture/demos)
- Lunch Break
- Running R in Parallel (lecture/lab)
- Hands on with R on Stampede (lab)
- Knowing your R job, profiling and tuning (lecture/lab)
After registering for the course, we will send you instructions on how to configure your XSEDE User Portal Account to access TACC’s HPC systems. If you do not follow the instructions provided prior to Feb 17th 5:00 pm CST, you will still be able to view the presentation but you will not be able to participate in the lab exercises.