NCSA and the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) project that it leads, along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on Aug. 5. The workshop will have a hands-on component using NCSA’s Blue Waters supercomputer. Register through the online XSEDE portal. Send questions to Tom Maiden at email@example.com.
OpenACC is the accepted standard using compiler directives to allow quick development of GPU capable codes using standard languages and compilers to accelerate real applications after short development periods.
The workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites but is NOT available via a webcast. Telecast sites include:
- George Washington University
- Louisiana State University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- University of Houston Clear-Lake
- University of Iowa
- Youngstown State University
Blue Waters is supported by the National Science Foundation through awards ACI-0725070 and ACI-1238993.
XSEDE is supported by National Science Foundation through award ACI-1053575.